CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

My New Boyfriend

I guess all little boys consider their mom their girlfriend. When Will was in my friend Lori's wedding, he began saying that he was going to marry me when he got big. Our conversation tonight went something like this:

  • Will: Mom, do you know you are MY girlfriend?
  • Me: Really?? What about Daddy?
  • Will: Everyday you are mine, but you can be his sometimes, too.
  • Me: That's so sweet of you to share.
  • Will: Well, I love you, Mom.
  • Me: I love you more. (This is one of our rituals that we say a lot.)
  • Will: I love you the most!
  • Me: I love you the most and I mean it!!!!
  • Will: I love you the most and I mean it, mean it!!!!

This "mean it, mean it" thing continues on for a good while. We've been doing this since he could say "l love you", but I didn't have a blog then to record all of the cute things he has said.

I am posting all of this because in about 10 years (when Will is 14), I want proof that he did love me!



On a different note, this is Jake's official 9 month photo. I sure have two cute boys....sorry about the shameless bragging!


2 comments:

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Thank you for two beautiful Grandsons! I love you all!

Cortney said...

You're right! You do have a couple of cuties! I love that you are Will's girlfriend. Reid is really into calling me his wife. We should really treasure these days b/c they will be over before we know it. I loved talking to you today!