CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Snow Day!!

For the second time this week, Will got to play in the snow which is something he has done only once in his life before this week. He loves it as most children do. He woke up this morning with a sense of urgency that reminded me of myself when I was a kid. I could not get him out there fast enough to suit him. I was feeding Jake and doing household stuff while he sat at the window making sure that the snow wasn't melting away. By 9:00 his patience was wearing out, so I put Jake down for a nap, and we started the layering of clothing process (which tested his patience even more...he takes after his dad in the patience department!!) Here are some pics from the morning. We weren't very well equipped with accessories for the snowman, so I'm sure he looks pretty pathetic in your adult eyes. But, imagine the snowman through the eyes of child and maybe you will see a magnificent snowman like Will does...or maybe not.


Getting started...
Yeah...I'm wearing my mom's sunglasses because I couldn't find mine!
Packing on more snow...
Voila...the finished product!! (cowboy hat, M&M face and all)

3 comments:

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Will, I love your Snowman, you did a Great Job!

Cortney said...

That snowman just made me go and grab a handful of m&m's!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great snowman you built! Wish I could have been there to help cause it sure looks like you were having a lot of fun!! I love you, Grandma