CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

An Infectious Personality

Jake is the most easy going child I know. He is truly a joy to be around, and we are so blessed to have him. I'm not trying to imply that Will is not, but as some of you will remember, Will had a terrible case of colic that lasted about the first four months of his life. He was a wonderful toddler though, and everyone commented on how well behaved he was. We never really hit the terrible twos or threes with Will. So I sort of had a theory that if you have a "cranky" newborn, you have it easy in the toddler years, and if you have a "pleasant" newborn, you will have it difficult in the toddler years. Jake is just now entering the toddler years, and he is still pleasant, so I am hoping that my theory will soon be proven wrong. Here are a few pictures I took of Jake this afternoon while he was entertaining himself in his bedroom. (Just a side note, Jake has a double ear infection and a red throat right now, and he is still happy as you can see!....Also, for those of you wondering about Billy, he is doing great. If you don't know what I am talking about, let's just say that Jake will always be the "baby". A family of four suits us just fine!)








1 comments:

Cortney said...

PRECIOUS!

I'm getting caught up on the blogworld!

I'm so glad that Will is doing well, and Jake's one year pics are adorable.

I'm happy that Billy is doing well, but I have to say that I'm a little disappointed you won't be joining us in the 3-kid club; it's very exclusive, you know. Haha. I've seen billboards advertising reversals on those type things...just something to think about.