CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Funny Story!

I don't even have a picture to go on this post, but I thought this was too funny not to share....Today, January 14th, is the day that Billy and I started "dating". We usually don't celebrate this anniversary, but Billy was really sweet this year and sent me a half dozen roses with a card that said "half a dozen for half my life" (He's 32 and we started dating when he was 16)...so sweet! Anyway I probably would not have thought this event was blog worthy, but when Will came into my classroom this afternoon, he asked me who gave me flowers. I told him that they were from daddy, and then he looked at me with the most serious face and said, "Does Daddy think he is The Bachelor?" If you don't know about the TV show The Bachelor, this will not be funny at all, but if you do, you will probably get a good laugh like I did.

2 comments:

Becky said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Alvin and I are both laughing sooooo hard at this. Out of the mouth of babes!!!!

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Too funny!