CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Will started kindergarten this year! Many people think he has already been to kindergarten since he is turning 6 this month, but since his birthday is so early, we decided to wait until this year to start him. He was certainly ready to go last year, but I was afraid the age difference might show up in junior high or high school when kids really need to have a level head. I've got to brag just a little....Will can already do math that some of my 5th graders can't do. He can add and subtract (all in his head, not with pencil and paper) and multiply by 2's, 5's, and 10's. I think he gets it from me!! ;)


These pictures are in reverse order too. So start from the bottom up!

Mrs. Miller and Will--She is the teacher he was really hoping to get.









0 comments: