CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Best of Friends


Under the Rainbow Pre-School always puts on a Christmas program. (I even remember being in them when I went to Rainbow!) I formed many friendships while attending (love ya, Cort!) and it is neat to see Will do the same. These are some of his best friends pictured. (Miller, Will, Wesley, and Nicholas) Miller and Will are just nine days apart and have known each other practically all of their lives. Will went to his first sleepover at Miller's house just this week. I just knew I would get a call to come and get him when it was time for bed, but he actually had no problems at bedtime! Yesterday I took the two of them to Chuck E. Cheese and to see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. They were both so well behaved. They are growing up so fast! I sometimes wish I could freeze them at this age of innocence.















0 comments: