CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the Move

Jake has officially been crawling for a month now, and I noticed today just how great of a crawler he has become. In the time it takes for me to fix a bottle (which is not very long), he can get out of my sight. I've always heard mothers say, "He/She is into everything!" I have even said it myself about Will, but I am quickly finding out that I just THOUGHT Will was into everything. Jake seriously IS! He can clear out a cabinet in 10 seconds flat, and he's only 9 months old. What am I in store for when he's 18 months??? I never had to lock a cabinet with Will...I think the most I had to do with him was use safety plugs in the outlets. Will was content to be in my lap or at my side. He did not like for me to leave the room he was in, and if I did, he would cry. Jake really doesn't like me to leave the room he's in, but he will just come find me if I do. However, it is perfectly fine for him to leave the room I'm in....I am in constant chase mode. They really do have two totally different personalities, and it is so weird that you can see it already. Really, I could see it in the first few weeks that Jake was born. Even though they are so different, the love you have for your children is something that only parents can know. It knows no end!!



crawling at 8 months.... (happy to have finally figured it out!)
crawling at 9 months... (notice the look of determination)


0 comments: