CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

This Halloween was far different from last year. I was toting Jake on my hip last year since he could not even sit up yet. This year I spent half of the night chasing after him. He is not one to stay right by my side as his big brother did. We went to a few friends' houses to trick or treat and then went to two churches, ours and a friend's, the rest of the time. We couldn't stay out long because of Jake's early bedtime, but Will had just as much fun helping pass out candy once we got back home.

Will showing his "game" face


My little monkey

An attempt at a group shot

Monkey on the loose
Look closely...this boxer has a black eye, but he informed everyone that he won the fight.In one of the bouncy houses at our church
Jake in the bouncy house...he looks like a caged monkey!

4 comments:

Becky said...

The boys looked adorable! I've missed you blogging. I'll be glad when you finish school and get back to the important stuff! LOL!! Luv ya

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Will and Jake looked so cute in their outfits! Will looked like a serious boxer (and that black eye looked real)! Jake looked was a cutie in the monkey suit. Sounds like ya'll had fun. I guess Jake is feeling better! I had 200 kids from 6pm until 7pm!

Cortney said...

Cutie Patooties!!! Will looks soooo big to me, and that little "monkey on the loose" is just a little doll. Looks like you guys had a good halloween...I miss you!!!

Cara said...

Brandi, These are precious! I also love your music on here! I just want to hold that little monkey and squeeze his little cheeks! What a cutie! The boxing outfit is a great idea! Shane would love it if Allyson had been a boy and we could dress her up in a boxing costume! He is a boxing fan!