CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Long Time, No Blog!

I have a break from grad school until January, so maybe I'll do a little better during the month of December with my blogging. Here are just a few pics that I haven't been able to post yet.


Don't you just want to squeeze him???

Will working in class on his cutting skills.
Will getting assistance from Ms. Cordell

Today was the first day that I attempted to get a Christmas card picture. It always stresses me out every year and here are some examples why....uncooperative children. I did end up getting some cute shots with Billy's help. He stood behind me and pretended to hit me on the head with a big ornament and it cracked them up. I'll post some of those later.



However, Kooper dog always knows how to take a pretty picture!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I've been missin' you girl. You're right I would love to squeeze Jake, he is too cute!!

Be sure and come sign up for my giveaway!

Cortney said...

CUTIES! Oh, girly, those boys are going to be some heartbreakers!!! We are going to attempt our Christmas Card picture this weekend. It is seriously one of the worst days of the year for me!!! Wish me luck!