CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jake!!

I know everyone says that "time flies" about their kids growing up, and it really does! Parents know this better than anyone else. At each phase of my boys lives I have just wanted to freeze them because they are at such a cute stage, but it just keeps getting better! (Hopefully, their teen years won't be too bad!) Here are a few pics from his first 2 years...

One day old...

6 weeks old


3 months old
3 months old (with 3 year old Will)

6 months old


still 6 months old

9 months old


1 year

1 year (again)

1 year (again...I couldn't narrow it down)


15 months

18 months (my little monkey)
22 months

2 years old!!

Jake, you warm our hearts with that big ole smile, and I don't know what I would do without you. You are learning new things each and everyday, soaking up everything like a sponge. I love the way you watch your big brother and so fearlessly try to do everything that he does...even though you almost cause me to have a heart attack in the process! You truly add joy to our lives, and I am so proud to call you my son. Happy Birthday, Jakey Baby!! Love, Mommy




3 comments:

Becky said...

I'd like to pinch those cute cheeks of his! Can't believe he's already two!

Becky said...

Hey Brandi, come over to my blog and enter my spring giveaway!

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

I think Grandparents know better than anyone how time flies when it comes to your kids. When you are raising your kids you are so busy with "life" you forget to enjoy the small stuff; like playing chase and hide and seek, but Grandparents love to do that stuff. Jake your 2years have passed too quickly! You are such a happy little boy and you are a pure joy to all of us!