CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas 2009

I'm still determined to catch up on blogging. I know I said this 2 months ago, but this time, I'm serious...promise. Some have said that I should just pick up where we are and forget about trying to go back and blog about past events, and I may decide to do that if I can't get caught up soon. Anyway, here it goes...

Jake and Will (Christmas card pic)

(Will on Christmas morning at home)
He got the things he asked for such as an easel, St. Louis Cardinal "stuff", a horse stable for his ranch among many other things.
(Jake with his train table)
The train table wouldn't fit under the tree, so it was the first thing he saw when he came out of his room. He was still in shock that Santa brought it to him when I snapped this shot.

Jake at Coach and Ginker's trying out his new football gear

Will striking the Heisman pose. He just loves LSU for some reason! He says he will go to college there, but I am going to work on keeping him closer to home.

Jake at Nana and Papaw's + his new John Deere tractor= one happy boy!

Will anxiously waiting to open presents at Nana and Papaw's. His favorite gift...a Nintendo DS.

This pic was taken a few days before Christmas Eve. Jake didn't know what to think when Santa stopped by to make sure that the Keedy boys were behaving.

0 comments: