CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gulf Shores (with the girls)

Each summer a group of my teacher friends try to take a girls' trip. This year we decided to go to Gulf Shores to have a laid back beach vacation. We booked our trip in January...pre-oil spill, and we couldn't decide if we wanted to cancel once the spill happened. We ended up going and I am so glad we did. It is not nearly as bad as the media portrays it to be...at least not what we saw. We shopped til we dropped, ate like it was our last meal, and stayed up until the wee hours of the night laughing like children. I'm really lucky to work with people that are truly my friends. Can't wait to do it again next year!!

Katrina, Me, and Jerri Beth


We saw oil on the day this pic was taken. You can see it in the middle of the pic washing ashore.


This is the stain that the oil leaves behind in the sand.


I had a great time, but I was sure glad to see these guys when I got back!!

0 comments: