CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

All Is Well...

At least for now!! I was very worried when they first brought him back to me. He was holding his neck and saying, "My neck hurts so bad." My heart ached for him, but I think the pain medicine has kicked in because he is doing much better now. He has eaten a popsicle, some jello, yogurt, and a sandwich (shocking...I know). The doctor said do not deny him anything he asks for, but not to let him have any hard food with sharp edges. I cut the crusts off the bread just to make it a little softer. Hopefully, everything will continue to go like this. Thanks for the prayers!!! It means a lot.

Will 5 hours after his surgery

2 comments:

Paige Horras Photography said...

Your comment was SOOO sweet! I really appreciate the well wishes. I have always loved photography and have decided to see what I can do with what I really love. Let me know if you ever want pics of your boys! I'll give you the Park Hill discount!! I am glad all is well with you guys! I said some prayers for you!

Paige Horras Photography said...

By the way, you would never know he had surgery! Will looks great! He doesn't look swollen or anything. What a trooper you guys are!