CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jake's Party

We had a family birthday party for Jake on Sunday afternoon. Our guests included: Nana, Papaw, Uncle Brent, Ginker, Coach, Aunt Kathryn, Grandma Wilda, Aunt Nita, Kalee, Grandpa Don, Gayla, Jill, Aunt Cynthia, Ms. Linda, and Ms. Pat. We had a great time watching Jake eat cake and Will open Jake's presents. We really appreciate all of our family coming and making this a joyous day. Most of you had a long way to travel and it means a lot to us that you came.

Pictures from the party...(You'll notice Jake is not his usual smiley self. He is getting over tonsillitis and cutting about 3 or 4 teeth right now.) Also, I didn't get a picture of everyone at the party. If anyone from the party reads this, email me some more pics if you have any and I'll put them on the blog. I really tried to remember to get a picture of everyone there, but I got too busy and forgot!


"Yeah, I know I'm one...see??"
Ms. Linda, Jake, and Nana
Aunt Kathryn (KaKa) and Jake
Uncle Brent and Jill (my mom's little sister)


0 comments: