CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Soccer

Spring soccer has begun along with T-ball. Our Saturdays are going to be very busy!! Yesterday Will had a soccer game at 10 o'clock and T-ball practice at 1:00, so it kind of takes up the whole day. Will played soccer in the fall, but this is his first T-ball experience. I remembered to take my camera to the soccer game, but I didn't take any pictures at T-ball practice. Here are a couple of pictures...(Will is in the striped toboggan.)
Ready for action....
During the last soccer game of the fall, one little boy kept using his hands and pushing Will and his teammates down. Well, someone finally pushed the little boy back and he fell. Will thought this was hilarious, so he looked over to our team's sideline and yelled, "Hey Dad, that kid ate grass!!" We were slightly embarrassed that he would make such an unsportsman like comment, but it was really funny!

Will and Mill....best buds!

3 comments:

Paige Horras said...

Hey Brandi! I am so glad you found me and left me a message. Your boys are too cute!! I can't believe how big Will has gotten! Are you still teaching? I am staying home with the kids and will probably stay home another year and then see what happens. I love it! I left Park Hill after Emery was born and taught private. It was so much less stressful! I would love to add your blog to my friends list so that I can keep up with you and your family. I am afraid I may forget your blog address otherwise!. Stay in touch!

Paige

KaKa said...

I forgot about that kid who "ate grass". I just got a big giggle!

Cortney said...

What a cutie! I think little boys look so cute in their uniforms! Are you coming next week???