CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Mexican Cruise

I just got back from a nearly week long trip that I took with 7 other women. We left last Friday and spent the night in New Orleans and got on our ship Saturday morning. Our cruise took us to Progreso and Cozumel. We had the best time laughing until we cried, talking until we fell asleep, shopping until we dropped, and relaxing under the hot sun. I didn't even take out my camera until the last couple of days, so I really don't have the best pictures to show but everyone will be exchanging pictures soon. I am sure the others will be better, so I will share them as I get them.

Jerri Beth, Katrina, and me

(We all teach 5th grade math and science)

Shopping in Progreso...Jerri Beth is trying to tell him she doesn't want the hat, but he keeps insisting

Soaking up the rays in Cozumel

On the beach in Cozumel

Shopping in Cozumel...This "statue" grabbed Katrina earlier in the day. I screamed louder than Katrina because she thought she had just knocked the statue over. I thought he was trying to kidnap her!

I returned home to my husband and kids waiting for me with flowers and balloons. I was also expecting to have a ton of laundry and dirty dishes, but I was pleasantly surprised to come home to no laundry or dishes and a clean house. Oh! And he even cleaned out the refridgerator while I was gone! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

It sounds like you girls had sooo much fun!! We love cruising too! I bet the guys really missed you, especially Billy! How sweet of him to everything clean for you!

Paige Horras said...

How much fun! A girl's trip sounds great!

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time! I know all your boys missed you and are glad you are back home. Billy said if you do it again next year--it will be a breeze--since Jake will be sooo much older! No comment on the "breeze" thing from me!