CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Six Flags 2008

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Will went to Six Flags with my parents for a few days. Will has always been a little scared of characters in costume. So, this is the first time we actually have pictures of him near any characters. Papaw had to do it with him to get him to do it. Will said that he and Papaw rode the log ride 1000 times! Here are some pics of their trip. I don't think he missed us that much...

2 comments:

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Will told me that when he is 16 and works at Six Flags he will be a Looney Tunes character instead of a Super Hero; and when little kids come up to him he will just hold out his hand and if they want to give him high 5 they can; but he will not scare little kids. He also let me know The Joker and The Riddler are Villans and we don't like Villans!

Becky said...

Looks like your mom and dad are livin' the dream just like Alvin and I are. I wish you and Cortney lived closer so the boys could grow up together. I still think about how much fun I had with you girls!