CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Big Catch

Will went fishing with his daddy this weekend and caught several bream on his own.(Just a side note, I learned something new today...originally I spelled "bream" B-R-I-M, but Billy informed me that I misspelled it, so I fixed it.) Will has been fishing numerous times, but he has never reeled one in all by himself. Needless to say, he is really proud! Will says that he caught 13 fish, but Billy says it was 8. The pictures posted below all look like the same shot, except the one of the bass that Billy is holding, but Will informed me that he wanted me to "put all the pictures on the computer that his daddy took of him today so all his family could see". So I am obeying my command!






2 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! Way to go Will!! Pop took Reid last weekend to the Newport Lake to fish. Well that lasted about 30 minutes before Reid got bored. HA!!!

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Will, I can't believe you caught all those fish! And I can't believe you held them in your hands; yuk! I love you!