CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gulf Shores 2008

We just returned from our vacation to Gulf Shores. It was Jake's first long trip and he was wonderful! Usually we spend most of our time at the condo's pool, but this year Will favored the ocean more. Jake loved the ocean, but not the sand! I will post the "posed" pictures later and you will see just how much he hated the sand!

Daytime Fun at the Beach


Nighttime Fun
Billy and Will rode the bumper boats and go carts.
Then it was off to play putt putt...while still soaking wet!
This is a picture of the Ferris Wheel at the Wharf. If you haven't been to Gulf Shores lately, this is a place to go see. It is a new shopping center with lots of restaurants and a theater. Billy and I went to see Mamma Mia. I loved it; Billy, not so much...

Will and I went on nighttime walks and hunted for crabs.



I love this picture because it reminds me of the song lyrics to "Dance". (I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean...") Sappy, I know....

Jake's first walk to Sea n Suds restaurant. He wasn't scared at all. Will wouldn't walk on the boardwalk until he was almost three. He was scared that he would fall through the cracks.



Eating at Lulu's

6 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! Alvin and I were there in May and didn't see the ferris wheel. Where is it? Lu Lu's is one of our favorite places to eat and seeing Sea N Suds reminds me of the time we all went including your mom and dad. Wow, time sure flys!

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Love the pics. Looks like you all had a great time. I'm with Becky Sea N Suds reminds me of you and Cortney and Robin with her PO Boy Shrimp sandwiches! Time sure does fly!

Brandi said...

Ms. Becky,
The ferris wheel is at The Wharf, which is a new development on the Beach Expressway. (At Foley, you can choose turn onto the expressway to get to Orange Beach without having to drive through Gulf Shores.) There are a lot of new restaurants and stores on this road.

Emliy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emliy said...

hey mrs. keedy this is emily lowery come check out my blog



luv ya,



lil bit

Becky said...

Oh, I do remember seeing this on the toll. I'm getting sometimers. Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't! HA! Love your new look.