CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Got Tagged!

This is the first time that I have been tagged on my blog. I normally don't answer these things when they are sent out in an email, but I will do it for the one and only Ms. Becky (the mother of my good friend, Cortney).
So here it goes....

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was going to summer school at ASU, working at the YMCA summer day camp program, preparing for my teacher intern semester at Valley View, and working on my wedding plans for the upcoming summer.

2. My favorite snacks.
Hershey with ALMONDS!!!!

3. Five things on my to-do list today.
1. laundry
2. laundry
3. and more laundry!!! It never ends at my house...
4. take Will to Chris's birthday party
5. make a list of things to pack on my upcoming cruise with the girls

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
I have never really thought of it, but I love to travel so I know I would buy homes all over the world and travel constantly. I would repay my parents and Billy's parents every penny they have ever spent on us plus a ton more. I would make sure that my children and future generations of my family were well taken care of, but they would have to work also...no one would be allowed to live only on his/her trust fund. I would set up scholarship programs for children that live in poverty right here in Newport and give to St Jude--I believe what they do is nothing short of a miracle.

5. Five jobs I've had.
While in college... (1) Movie Gallery cashier (2) YMCA after school care worker and summer day camp worker
Real jobs....(3) teacher at Park Hill Elem. in North Little Rock (4) teacher in Vilonia (5) teacher in Newport

6. Fives places I've lived.
1. Paragould, AR
2. Cherokee Village, AR
3. Newport, AR
4. Jonesboro, AR
5. Conway, AR

7. Five Random things People wouldn't know about me.
-I am a hypochondriac---BIG TIME
-I am a little OCD about washing my hands (see the first thing listed to better understand)
-I have never made a "B" or below on any report card (high school or college) In other words, I am a nerd!!..it's hard to admit that
-I am NEVER wrong, or so I think!
-OK this one is weird and I don't know how to word it and make it make sense, but I will try...when people talk to me or when I am listening to someone on TV or on the phone, I spell out the words they say by writing them on my leg with my pointer finger or I type them on my leg. Weird, I know!!

8. Five CD's I'd have to take on a desert island.
It would have to be the greatest hits of some of my favorite artists, and it is very hard for me to narrow it down, but I think it would be the greatest hits of Lionel Ritchie, ABBA, Outkast, Dixie Chicks, and Whitney Houston

9. People I tag are......not very many of my friends have blogs and the few that do have already been tagged, so no one

0 comments: