CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Portfest 2008

Will and I went to Portfest last night and met up with some friends. Annie was Will's riding partner on the kiddie rides and I had to ride with him on the "big kid" rides. Annie is the cutest little girl, and I don't think her parents could have picked a more suitable name for her...look at her adorable curls! Annie kept trying to hold Will's hand and hug him when they would get really excited about getting on the next ride, but he would have no part of it. I'll remind of him of that in about 10 years!

airplanes
race cars
motorcycles
inside the spinning bear's tummy
Will in the glass maze
I went through the maze with Will the first time, and the second time he wanted to go by himself. He got on the wrong path one time and almost started to panic, but he finally figured it out as I was on my way inside to help him. We also rode the Tilt-a-Whirl three times, the octupus once, and another ride the went frontwards, backwards, and sideways that I really did not enjoy. I made the mistake of saying that I didn't like it while on the ride, and Will said, "If you're scared, I'm scared!" So, I quickly told him that I was not scared. He said, "Me either, but I don't want to ride this anymore." I couldn't have agreed more!

0 comments: