CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

New Pics


I just got these pictures framed and hung today. I had to share them because I think they are so adorable. I had always planned to have Jake's picture taken in one of the same outfits that Will wore in a picture, and I think this turned out really cute! They are close to the same age in the pictures; Will is 9 months and Jake is one year. You can definitely tell that they are brothers, but with totally different personalities. Will is more reserved and quiet while Jake is quite the opposite.

3 comments:

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

The pictures are so cute together; you are right you can sure see their personalities in their expressions!

Becky said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I had Cort and Casey's picture made at age 2 1/2 in the same dress and you can so see their personalities.

Cortney said...

Hey, girlie! I've been meaning to comment!!! I love the post with Will hiding the toys under the pillows. Hilarious! Your boys pictures look great! I love both of their expressions. Talk to you soon! Love ya!