CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why do little boys....

...want to pee outside all of the time? Two days ago Will went out to check the mail and I was watching him through the window. All of the sudden, he drops his pants right in the middle of the front yard with cars driving by and proceeds to go! I yelled to him and told him to come inside and go, and he says, "BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW!" My shy little boy is not shy about this at all. I just don't get it. We've talked about it before, but he just doesn't seem to get that this is not appropriate. I have heard all the "boys will be boys" cliches, but, seriously, this is not normal. I am telling this story because about 45 minutes ago when I was posting on this blog, my dog came into the computer room smelling awful. Now, it is not unusual for Kooper to go outside and get really hot and come in smelly, but this was different. Will came in right after him to announce that he "accidentally" peed on Kooper when they were outside! Needless to say, Will got a stern talking to and was sent to his room while Kooper got a bath!
This is the face of a dog asking "Why ME??" About 5 years ago, you would have had a hard time finding a dog more pampered than Kooper. I am sure he wonders where that wonderful life has gone. We still love him like one of the family, but he sure gets put through a lot by the boys.

0 comments: