CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beach Pictures

I want to preface this post by saying that two years ago when we took Will's pictures at the beach, it was a BREEZE. We were there for ten minutes, snapped a few shots, and he was REALLY smiling and happy. (See evidence below...)



So with naivety, I assumed that it would not be so hard this year to get cute beach pics. I mean, I knew it would be harder with two, but, come on, I never thought it would be impossible. (See evidence below...)

A few days later, we attempted again...same results...

In all seriousness, this is what the majority of the pictures I took look like. I was really disappointed at first thinking that I didn't get "that shot" of them, but then this is really what they are like, so maybe I'll frame one of these after all.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! These pictures are cracking me up. You definitely should frame one. I did not get one decent picture of my boys together at the beach this year. Maybe next year they'll be into bribes! I am about to take Reid to the doctor this morning, and he has on the shorts both of your boys have on in the beach shots, and Cade has on the exact outfit that Will has on in the shots you took two years ago...weird, huh???

Also, I will not tell Ryan that Billy did not love Mamma Mia; I was going to try to get him to see it with me this weekend!

Emliy said...

WOW first of all i cant believe how big they are!!! Second of all they are so cute!!! Third of all they were really cracking me up with these pics!!!


luv ya,


(lil bit)