CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Uncle Brent's Back!!

My brother graduated from Basic Training/AIT this past Friday and returned home from Ft. Leonardwood, Missouri. Upon his graduation ceremony, he was served papers saying that he was going to be deployed and had 30 days to get his affairs in order. Needless to say, we were all pretty stunned. However, today he had a meeting in Jonesboro, and they informed him that they would not be deploying any more men/women from their unit at this time! My prayers were answered, and God is GREAT!








3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Bran, Brent is as handsome as ever. I know y'all are so proud of him and I am so thankful he won't be deployed!

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Will sure did enjoy all the soldiers...I guess it's something about little boys and soldiers, policemen and firemen! I think Brent is a little disappointed that he won't be shipping out; but I'm so thankful he is not. He loves Army life and he already misses it!

Cortney said...

Yea for Brent! I know you are so thankful that he's not being deployed! I bet Will loved seeing the ceremony!