CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Pre-Kindergarten

Will started Pre-K today and loved it! His teacher said that he was one of the only ones that did not cry. (I almost did, but I held it together...) I was so worried that he would get upset when it was time for Billy and I to leave because he cried EVERYDAY for the first three years that he went to Under the Rainbow Pre-School. He rode a school bus for the first time ever, too. I think that was his favorite part (even if it was just from one campus to another!)

Ready and waiting...
He only let me take one picture of him in his class. I think it thoroughly embarassed him, so I didn't push it too hard.
This is the note he had pinned on him. It is kind of hard to see, but it says, "Excellent behavior and listening skills on his first day." Yay!!!


1 comments:

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

I got tears in my eyes just reading this and looking at the sweet pictures! I can't believe how these 5 years have flown by,,,ok now I'm crying :(