CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am payin' for my raisin'....

Remember the time I posted about how Will likes to clean up?? (i.e., stuffing things in places they don't belong, etc.) Well, today he had to clean up, and this is how I found his closet when he was finished...

Front View



...right side of the closet

left side of the closet...

His closet floor is supposed to have a toy basket with balls in it (footballs, basketballs, etc.) and SHOES!! That's it! If you look closely, you will see the basket under all of the stuff and a few shoes scattered about. I have always categorized his toys. For example, all of the vehicles are together, super hero stuff, etc. In the last few months, I have given up on that, but this is too much for me to take!!

When I was young, I was bad about "stuffing" stuff in my closets and under my bed. I used to argue with my mom and say, "But, it's MY room...let me have it the way I want!" She would always say that it just gave her a headache knowing that my room looked that way. I can now say that I know where she was coming from...I am so sorry, Mom, for all the "stuffing" I did!! However, I did grow up and become more organized, so maybe Will will, too. Right???

1 comments:

Nana; Mom; Donna said...

Thanks for the giving me a BIG laugh this morning! Just wait until he is a teenager! Love you, Mom